Currently there are no items in your shopping cart.
• The very first burn of a pillar candle is the most important.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting.
• Allow your candle to burn one hour for each inch of diameter to create a wax pool.
• For example; a candle that is three inches in diameter should burn for 3 hours.
• The liquid wax should reach the edge of the candle but not spill over.
• Put out the flame and let the candle solidify before the next burn.
Candle Burning Safety
• Remove all decoration and packaging before lighting.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting each time.
• Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
• Place your candle in a draft free location.
• Discontinue use when only ½’’ of wax remains in its base.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never attempt to move a burning candle.
• Allow it to cool before handling.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.