Currently there are no items in your shopping cart.
New By Category
Update your look, get inspired with these looks for your bedroom.
Shop by Category
Gallery Wall Guide
Use our step-by-step guide to create a curated wall of art.
Pillows & Throws
Adorn your décor with a decorative display of natural elements.
New for Spring
Set the table with our new Coral Dinnerware and start to plan that chic spring brunch.
Update your bedroom with layers of luxurious bedding.
Use mirrors to create light and movement throughout your home.
Gifts by Occasion
Gifts by Price
Gifts by Recipient
Chic gifts for the gracious host.
Limited Time Offers
Sale By Category
Get inspired with chic new looks for your bedroom.
Maximizing Candle Burning Time
• The very first burn of a pillar candle is the most important.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting.
• Allow your candle to burn one hour for each inch of diameter to create a wax pool.
• For example; a candle that is three inches in diameter should burn for 3 hours.
• The liquid wax should reach inside the outer edge of the candle but not spill over.
• Put out the flame and let the candle solidify before the next burn.
• Trim wick to 1/4’’ each time before lighting.
Candle Burning Safety
• Remove all decoration and packaging before lighting.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting each time.
• Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
• Place your candle in a draft free location.
• Discontinue use when only 1/2’’ of wax remains in its base.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never attempt to move a burning candle.
• Allow it to cool before handling.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
Questions? Call Customer Service at 1-800-908-6748 or email.
Please note: Merchandise is subject to change. Measurements may vary and materials shown may vary slightly from actual colors.
Sign Up for Email Updates