Currently there are no items in your shopping cart.
New By Category
Luxe For less
Easy updates for every room starting at $14.95!
Small Spaces Collection
Need more simple solutions for your small space?
A great gallery wall reflects your personality and passion.
Pillows & Throws
Set the tone with one bold stroke.
Shop by Category
Create that perfect look you always wanted.
Refresh Your Bedroom
Revitalize and refresh your bedroom in 8 easy steps.
What's Your Style Personality?
Take our quiz and find your personal approach to style.
Sale By Category
Best sale prices of the season
Maximizing Candle Burning Time
• The very first burn of a pillar candle is the most important.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting.
• Allow your candle to burn one hour for each inch of diameter to create a wax pool.
• For example; a candle that is three inches in diameter should burn for 3 hours.
• The liquid wax should reach inside the outer edge of the candle but not spill over.
• Put out the flame and let the candle solidify before the next burn.
• Trim wick to 1/4’’ each time before lighting.
Candle Burning Safety
• Remove all decoration and packaging before lighting.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting each time.
• Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
• Place your candle in a draft free location.
• Discontinue use when only 1/2’’ of wax remains in its base.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never attempt to move a burning candle.
• Allow it to cool before handling.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
Sign Up for Email Updates
If available, order online by 2PM local time for same-day pickup.