Currently there are no items in your shopping cart.
New By Category
Living Room Inspiration
Start a conversation with these beautiful living room additions.
A great gallery wall reflects your personality and passion.
Pillows & Throws
Set the tone with one bold stroke.
Shop by Category
Pick Your Party
Pick a place setting and wow your friends with our customized decor, bar set-ups, cocktails and specific dishes for each style.
Refresh Your Bedroom
Revitalize and refresh your bedroom in 8 easy steps.
Use mirrors to create light and movement throughout your home.
What's Your Style Personality?
Take our quiz and find your personal approach to style.
Sale By Category
Maximizing Candle Burning Time
• The very first burn of a pillar candle is the most important.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting.
• Allow your candle to burn one hour for each inch of diameter to create a wax pool.
• For example; a candle that is three inches in diameter should burn for 3 hours.
• The liquid wax should reach inside the outer edge of the candle but not spill over.
• Put out the flame and let the candle solidify before the next burn.
• Trim wick to 1/4’’ each time before lighting.
Candle Burning Safety
• Remove all decoration and packaging before lighting.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting each time.
• Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
• Place your candle in a draft free location.
• Discontinue use when only 1/2’’ of wax remains in its base.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never attempt to move a burning candle.
• Allow it to cool before handling.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
Sign Up for Email Updates
If available, order online by 2PM local time for same-day pickup.