Currently there are no items in your shopping cart.
New By Category
15% off Furniture
Living Room Furniture
Dining Room Furniture
Home Office Furniture
10% off Furniture
When you spend $750 or more on furniture. Enter promo code FURN10 at checkout.
Shop by Category
Art by Type
Art Themes Cont.
Gallery Wall Guide
Use our step-by-step guide to create a curated wall of art.
Mirrors & Wall Decor
Pillows & Throws
Storage & Organization
Take the party outside with chic outdoor decor.
New Boulevard Melamine Dinnerware
Bold & graphic dinnerware made of easy care melamine perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
Pile on Pillows
An effortless and chic way to transform any room.
Use mirrors to create light and movement throughout your home.
Gifts by Price
Gifts by Recipient
Gifts by Type
Gifts by Occasion
Host & Hostess Gifts
Gifts for the gracious host.
Sale By Category
Spring / Summer Lookbook Issue 3
See our latest spring collection, featuring rich jewel tones paired with glossy blacks and mixed metallics.
Maximizing Candle Burning Time
• The very first burn of a pillar candle is the most important.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting.
• Allow your candle to burn one hour for each inch of diameter to create a wax pool.
• For example; a candle that is three inches in diameter should burn for 3 hours.
• The liquid wax should reach inside the outer edge of the candle but not spill over.
• Put out the flame and let the candle solidify before the next burn.
• Trim wick to 1/4’’ each time before lighting.
Candle Burning Safety
• Remove all decoration and packaging before lighting.
• Cut wick to 1/4’’ before lighting each time.
• Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
• Place your candle in a draft free location.
• Discontinue use when only 1/2’’ of wax remains in its base.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never attempt to move a burning candle.
• Allow it to cool before handling.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
Sign Up for Email Updates