Ideal for adding a modern note to your wall, this abstraction from artist Giselle Kelly is printed on gallery-wrapped canvas with an image brush gel finish for added texture. Unframed.
- Giclee on canvas with image brush gel finish.
- Set to hang vertically or horizontally.
- Grand scale.
- Made in California.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I studied Fine Art with an emphasis in engraving in university, and I was inspired by oriental art. While studying in university, I used many oriental instruments like oriental ink stick, bamboo brush and oriental traditional paper. Art means every moment and focusing ones feeling to me. My inspiration comes from my life experiences. I’m interested in photography, especially in landscape. I’m inspired by nature, travel, people, and music. I enjoy working with a variety of mediums such as acrylic, watercolor and oriental ink. I like to meet new people, watch movies and go hiking.