Composed with a hazy, ethereal quality, this print from artist Jennifer Goldberger is embellished with hand-applied mica flakes for a hint of sparkle. Set off with a white mat, this piece is displayed under glass in a white-and-silver frame.
- Limited-edition print with hand-applied mica flakes
- Set under glass with a white mat and solid wood frame with a white-and-silver finish
- Made in California
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Jennifer has been an artist for as long as she can remember. She began painting in oils at the age of eleven and has been working in them ever since. She uses her flexibility of style and technical control of painting and drawing to create art that is diverse yet linked by common themes. The work, which can be found in catalogues and stores worldwide, embodies sophistication of color and design, and an understanding of light and space. Jennifer is inspired by everything that surrounds her and she revels in the ability to create beautiful art as her life and career.