Ideal for adding a modern note to your wall, this eye-catching abstraction from artist Janice Sadler is printed on gallery-wrapped canvas and displayed in a champagne floater frame.
- Z Gallerie exclusive
- Gallery wrapped giclee print on canvas with gel texture framed in a champagne floater frame.
- Our canvas artworks are hand-painted or giclee prints on canvas, gallery wrapped around stretcher bars for a clean finish.
- Grand scale.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Janice Sadler was born in Los Angeles and knew from a young age that she wanted to be an artist. Even as a young girl, she used art to express her feelings and kept record of events in her life through drawings and paintings. She attended California College of the Arts in San Francisco and upon graduation, devoted all of her time to make her dreams come true of making her career through her artwork.
Janice currently resides in downtown San Diego and enjoys the creative freedom she experiences from the cool San Diego art scene.