The Borghese Collection of Regency styled mirrored furniture, casts a sophisticated nod to any room in your home. Designed with modest glamour in mind, the antique beveled mirror surfaces are complemented by champagne gilt wood trim details.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame is corner-blocked for stability and strength.
- Multi-step finishing process starts with hand-applied silver leaf and ends with glazing and coating the whole piece in a protective lacquer.
- Silver leafing is a unique finish where thin sheets of silver (no larger than 6") are applied by hand, producing a shine unparalleled to any painted finish. The hairline markings and wrinkled effect only add to the beauty.
- Mirror features subtle antiquing that compliments the leafed finish.
- Center cabinet includes one shelf with seven adjustable heights.
- Left facing door includes two shelves with seven adjustable heights.
- Right facing door includes a 3-tier removable iron wine rack that can be used on either side.
- The three drawers feature French dovetail joinery.
- Legs are not removable.
- Plastic gliders on feet keep your floors scratch-free.
70"W x 20"D x 38"H
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Dry spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Protect surfaces from heat and moisture by using coasters, pads or cloth under drinking glasses or hot dishes.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a pen.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- When moving furniture make sure to always lift rather than drag.
- For indoor use only.