Bold, metallic brushstrokes form an eye-catching sunburst in this original work by artist Beverly Fuller, while glitter embellishments add a hint of sparkle.
- Exclusive to Z Gallerie.
- PAINTED BY HAND. Each piece is 100% hand-painted with its own individuality.
- Our canvas artworks are hand-painted or giclee prints on canvas, gallery wrapped around stretcher bars for a clean finish.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Beverly Fuller was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles. As a young girl, she was fascinated with the vast diversity of the world around her. She conveyed that fascination into art and was praised by her teachers as a talented artist.
She went on to receive a Bachelor of Arts degree from Whittier College and a Master of Arts from California State University, Los Angeles. After completing her education, Beverly Fuller spent the next year traveling all across the United States, soaking up inspiration that launched her into a creative journey of becoming a painter.
Currently, she resides in Northern California with her husband and two daughters. Every other month, Beverly travels back down to her hometown of Los Angeles to immerse herself into the artistic community and to find her next muse.