Feels like Spring, all year round. Branches of cherry blossoms extend across a grand canvas in ultra-femme blush tones.
- Blush, grey
- High-quality giclee print on canvas
- GEL COAT. Cool, clear finish is brushed by hand across the surface to mirror the brushstroke texture of a original painting.
- Hangs horizontally
- Grand scale
- Made in the USA
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I studied Fine Art with an emphasis in engraving in university, and I was inspired by oriental art. While studying in university, I used many oriental instruments like oriental ink stick, bamboo brush and oriental traditional paper. Art means every moment and focusing ones feeling to me. My inspiration comes from my life experiences. I’m interested in photography, especially in landscape. I’m inspired by nature, travel, people, and music. I enjoy working with a variety of mediums such as acrylic, watercolor and oriental ink. I like to meet new people, watch movies and go hiking.