Combining muted tones of linen white with slivers of saturated hues in grey and sapphire, this work from artist Beverly Fuller adds a contemporary, sophisticated note to any space. Topped with multiple layers of clear resin poured by hand, this print features a glossy, glass-like finish.
- HIGH GLOSS. Features a super shiny, reflective, glass-like look thanks to layers upon layers of clear resin poured by hand.
- Set to hang both vertically and horizontally.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Beverly Fuller was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles. As a young girl, she was fascinated with the vast diversity of the world around her. She conveyed that fascination into art and was praised by her teachers as a talented artist.
She went on to receive a Bachelor of Arts degree from Whittier College and a Master of Arts from California State University, Los Angeles. After completing her education, Beverly Fuller spent the next year traveling all across the United States, soaking up inspiration that launched her into a creative journey of becoming a painter.
Currently, she resides in Northern California with her husband and two daughters. Every other month, Beverly travels back down to her hometown of Los Angeles to immerse herself into the artistic community and to find her next muse.