The Details Collection. We've upped our customization game with more options than ever so you can finally create a piece that's 100% you. Each and every piece is available in 3 arm styles (track, slope, and soft roll), 2 cushion fills (for a plush or structured look), 2 leg finishes, and over 35 gorgeous fabrics. Make it modern, glam, or relaxed (combos are cool, too). Make it all you. Hop over to the Features & Dimensions Tab for details on our easy, affordable, and super fun customization options. Shown in Bella Grey.
- Z Gallerie exclusive
- Custom options available, including 3 arm styles, 2 cushion fills, 2 leg finishes, and over 30 fabrics. Order a fabric swatch by emailing email@example.com or calling our Sales Department at 424-999-4627.
- Custom Orders: Custom Furniture is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Order free fabric swatches:
ORDER FABRIC SWATCH
Other fabric and color options are available - call our Sales Department at 424-999-4627.
- KILN-DRIED HARDWOOD. Stays free of splits and won't warp, twist, or break over time.
- SINUOUS SPRINGS. Hand-tied “S”-shaped springs designed to distribute weight evenly, ensuring long-lasting comfort and durability
- ARMS. Choose from track, slope, or soft roll arms for a style that's 100% you.
- LEGS. Choose from brushed silver metal and Espresso finished wood legs. Both can be removed for delivery purposes and feature plastic gliders to keep your floors scratch-free.
- CUSHIONS. Standard tailored seat cushions are high density-foam core wrapped in a blend of polyester for a more structured look. The back cushions have a polyester fill. Pluma plush seat cushions are high-density foam core wrapped in 100% feathers for a relaxed look. Feathers stay put. Encased in a channeled cotton bag to promote even wear and keep them from migrating. The back cushions are a blend of polyester, feathers & down.
- Hypoallergenic. Feathers are cleaned from debris to minimize allergies and maximize comfort.
- All toss pillows are 100% feathers.
- Three-piece sectional dimensions: 110"W x 110"D x 31"H
- Rotate cushions and vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately. For fabric specific instructions see below.
- For indoor use only.
Each of our fabrics has a specific care code that can be found when clicking on the fabric swatch above however, we always recommend professional upholstery cleaning.
WS | Wet Spot Clean: Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate. Distilled water is recommended; minerals in tap water may cause rings or fading. Test a small, inconspicuous area first. Blot spills immediately. To prevent rings from forming, clean spills and stains from the outside in. Vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a nonmetallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended; hot water extraction or steam cleaning is not recommended.
S | Spot Clean: Spot clean with a mild water free cleaning agent. Test a small, inconspicuous area first. Do not saturate. Do not use water. Blot spills immediately. To prevent rings from forming, clean spills and stains from the outside in. Vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metal, soft bristle brush to restore appearance. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended.
W | Water-Based Cleaning Agent: Water-based cleaning agents or foam may be used on this fabric. Distilled water is recommended; minerals in tap water may cause rings or fading. Test a small, inconspicuous area first. Please note that many common household cleaning agents may be harmful to the color and life of a fabric. Vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended.
X | Leather: Do not use polished, preservers or leather soaps to clean. Dab spill immediately with a soft cloth. Leather is a natural product; both color and texture will vary slightly from hide to hide.