Like sleeping on a cloud. A great night’s sleep starts with a good mattress. Nectar, Nectar Lush and Dreamcloud – thoughtfully designed and masterfully crafted to give you the best sleep of your life.
- Mattress is shipped in a box; once unboxed and unwrapped, it expands and is ready to use within minutes.
- Mattresses and foundations are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- The DreamCloud hybrid mattress features 6 layers designed to support your perfects night sleepQUILTED EURO TOP: Luxurious top layer offers unparalleled comfort and premium softness.
- CONTOUR + COMFORT LAYER: Gel-infused memory foam that helps relax the body and provide relief for pressure points.
- SUPPORT LAYER: Helps provide resistance and a stable foundation for better body alignment and a deep, restful sleep.
- POCKETED INNER SPRING COIL: Provides correct head to toe support as well as assists in reducing motion transfer.
- BASE SUPPORT LAYER: Provides extra stability.
- BOTTOM MATTRESS COVER: Helps ensure that mattress slippage on your bed frame is a non-issue.
- Nectar’s foam’s meet CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
- Foundation is constructed from hardwoods.
- Foundation features a slat construction made of solid pine and covered in a durable fabric. Side of the foundation are fully upholstered.
- The slats in the Nectar Mattress Foundation are perfectly positioned to properly support your mattress. give you the most support possible.
- The foundations clip and lock frame allow for easy assembly.
- The foundation can be used with a slat bed or can be used as a standalone foundation with the legs that are provided.
Queen: 60”W x 80”L x 15”H
Eastern King: 76”W x 80”L x 15”H
Cal King: 72”W x 84”L x 15”H
- Spot clean spills as soon as possible
- A mild detergent can be applied for stains, but the mattress should never be fully submerged
- Do not dry clean.
- Waterproof mattress protectors are recommended