Set off with a black shadowbox frame, this print brings an undeniably glam note to your wall.
- Overall (with frame) - 32"W x 32"H; Print - 30"W x 30"H
- Framed art print.
- Hand framed in a 1.2" black shadowbox frame.
- Ready to hang with all hardware included.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity by the artist on the back of every art piece.
- Made in the USA.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
The Oliver Gal Artist Co. is a collective of artists spearheaded by sisters and artists Lola Sánchez & Ana Gal. The duo was inspired by the Miami art scene - and by photography from their travels around the world in Spain, Italy, St. Lucia, China, Israel and Africa. Their art collections are handcrafted with airy images, pop culture themes, and striking layers of color. Each piece is created to capture life's most haute moments, avantgarde objects and splendid lifestyles. Their work exudes unpretentious elegance, transforming blank walls into grand-scale, high-style canvasses.