Ideal for adding a colorful, modern note to your wall, this large-scale abstraction from artist Sarah Stockstill is printed on gallery-wrapped canvas with an image brush gel finish for added texture. Displayed in a black floater frame, this piece hangs both vertically and horizontally.
- Giclee canvas with image brush gel finish set in a black floater frame.
- Set to hang vertically or horizontally.
- Grand scale
- Made in California.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Sarah Stockstill was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, on January 1, 1972, with the distinction of being the first baby to be born in Scottsdale that year. Raised in a square mile suburban town called Litchfield Park, Sarah’s earliest art influence came from a Modigliani print that hung in her family home. Inspired by her early creative impulses, as a young girl Sarah tore out fashion ads and collaged the walls of her room with them, along with art prints of Picasso and Van Gogh. Sarah finds inspiration for her art just from living life.
“Following my intuition in life puts me in the right places at the right time, so I’m exposed to the things I need . . . a conversation, a piece of art, and a million small details that I reference subconsciously.” Adds Sarah, “Most of my ideas happen while I’m in bed before I get up. The rest is luck.” Sarah shares her philosophy about art and life: “I think the way we cultivate our lives is the greatest art form. If you get to make some paintings along the way that makes it extra fantastic!”
When she’s not creating art, Sarah likes to spend time with her children, watch movies, practice yoga, cook and going out with friends.