The glimmering, jewel-toned butterflies in this work from artist Sonia Nior pop against a moody black background. Printed on acrylic with a sequin backing, this piece is displayed in a black shadowbox-style frame.
- Giclee print on acrylic with a sequin backing
- Set in a black shadowbox-style frame
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Sonia Noir was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles. She honed her basic skills using graphic programs and painting in her college art class. Sonia majored in graphic design. After completing her education, she worked with a company making manuals for a short time where she developed art digitally. This brought forth her passion for creating digital art and develop her illustrator skills. Drawing inspiration from nature, fashion and architecture, Sonia enjoys expressing thoughts and emotion through her work. She especially focuses on color combinations. Sonia’s preferred mediums are watercolor, acrylic, colored pencils, and digital editing. In her free time, she enjoys playing the classical guitar and learning different languages. Sonia relishes in immersing herself into the artistic community of Los Angeles to find her next muse.