- Overall (with frame) - 47"W x 32"H; Print - 45"W x 30"H
- Framed art print.
- Hand framed in a 1.2" white shadowbox frame.
- Ready to hang with all hardware included.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity by the artist on the back of every art piece.
- Made in the USA.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Van Gogh's striking and exuberant paintings were all produced during a period of only ten years. The artist's earliest works were scenes of peasant life, but after a trip to Paris in 1886, where he encountered the works of the Impressionists and the Japanese prints en vogue at the time, he dramatically transformed his style from darkly colored realism to vibrant expressionism. Inspired by the beauty of rural Arles, he moved there in 1888. After his death, Van Gogh's powerful compositions and expressive use of color greatly influenced Expressionism.