A sophisticated mix of metallic, inky black, and chic negative space. This abstract piece evokes curiosity without overpowering the room, even with its grand scale.
- High-quality giclee print on canvas
- Gold, black
- GEL COAT. Cool, clear finish is hand-brushed across the surface to mirror the brushstroke texture of a original painting.
- Gold floater frame has 1/4" gap between frame and canvas
- GRAND SCALE. Large artwork creates a single focal point for your entire gallery wall.
- Hangs 2 ways: vertically and horizontally
- Made in the USA
Kelly O’Neal, an accomplished Dallas, TX-based interior Designer with a coterie of impressive Dallas-ites for clients, is turning his aesthetic verve to the canvas. Blending modern sensibility with old world technique, O’Neal freely moves through centuries to craft a finished piece. His sense of color is unparalleled and his flair for composition apparent. For O’Neal, contemporary art is an expression of the moment, captured as the brush hits canvas, expressed in an array of materials. Raised in rural Texas, O’Neal accumulated his extensive knowledge of the arts from a life lived, through study and application, in pursuit of them.