- Gallery wrapped giclee canvas with texture in an antique silver finish floater frame.
- Wired both Horizontal and Vertical.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
F. Elizabeth works mainly with acrylic paints due to their versatility and drying time. “I prefer acrylics because it can be combined with a lot of water to achieve the movement and spontaneity that I want in all of my work.” Her subjects range from seascapes and landscapes to wildlife and people. She also finds a lot of artistic freedom in contemporary or abstract painting. “I don’t want to be pigeonholed as a specific ‘kind’ of painter. I love all aspects of art and I am continually looking for and learning new concepts, techniques and styles.”
Elizabeth is influenced by the Impressionists particularly Monet for his play of lights and washes of color. She also loves the figurative work of watercolorist Dean Mitchell and John S. Sargent and the soft marinescapes of Homer.Elizabeth is a member of The Sonoran Art League and Az. Watercolor Assoc. She loves to travel and many destinations such as the Scottish countryside end up being reflected in her work.