This limited-edition abstraction from artist Victoria Barnes enlivens any wall with its stunning blend of color and hand-applied gold embellishments. Printed on archival paper, this piece is displayed under glass in a gold frame.
- Limited-edition giclee print on archival paper
- Hand-embellished with gold paint
- Set under glass with a white mat and solid wood frame with a gold finish
- Made in California
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Victoria Barnes grew up with a pencil in her hand. Originally from Germany, she spent her early years bouncing between continents until finally landing in Richmond, VA. She earned a BFA in Communication Arts and Design from Virginia Commonwealth University, with an emphasis on illustration. Inspired by surface design, impressionism, and the natural world, her work is playful and experimental, with an emphasis on unique textures and color palettes. Her art spans a variety of mediums, ranging from digital illustration to collage, to acrylic paint.