Featuring bold brushstrokes, this abstraction from artist Michel Smith Boyd is ideal for adding a chic, modern note to your wall. Printed on canvas with an image brush gel finish for added texture, this piece is displayed in a black floater frame.
- Giclee canvas with image brush gel finish set in a black floater frame.
- 1 of 2 in a series.
- Set to hang vertically and horizontally.
- Made in California.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Michel Smith Boyd's artful approach to design stems from his love for both fashion and architecture. Boyd's sumptuous designs are distinguished by their cultivated and soulful vibe, pulling inspiration from some of his favorite couturiers. Priding himself on creating spaces that his clients not only adore but also delight in calling home is key. Boyd’s signature style masterfully pairs masculine and feminine sophistication to create sensual spaces to set the perfect mood.
To date, Michel’s work has been featured on the pages of Atlanta Home & Lifestyles, LAweekly, Traditional Home, House Beautiful, Elle Décor and Vogue, just to name a few. Michel is also an ongoing contributor for HGTV’s House Hunters. He has participated and designed spaces in Atlanta Symphony Associates' Decorators' Show House, Southern Style Now Designer Show House, and the Christopher Kennedy Compound Show House in Palm Springs.