This beautifully layered abstraction from artist Jean Kenna showcases soft washes of blush and plum hues. Printed on gallery-wrapped canvas with a hand-applied image brush gel finish for added texture. Hangs both vertically and horizontally. Unframed.
- Plum, blush
- High-quality giclee print on canvas with a hand-applied gel finish.
- Set to hang vertically and horizontally
- Grand scale
- Made in California
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Jean Kenna was born in Seoul, Korea. She studied illustration at Art Center College of Design where she developed her fundamental drawing and painting skills, as well as getting basic knowledge of technical programs. For Jean, art means lots of things. She thinks art is her language and a privilege given to her to express. It is also the way that she can communicate with the world in her own unique and personal way. Jean finds her inspirations in small things that make her excited. For example, movies, a lazy day on a beach, and the silence of a rainy day.