Rendered with bold, dynamic brushstrokes, this striking abstraction from Kelly O’Neal will transform a blank wall into a focal point. Printed on gallery-wrapped canvas with an image brush gel finish for added texture, this piece hangs both vertically and horizontally. Unframed.
- Exclusive to Z Gallerie.
- Giclee with image brush gel finish.
- Our canvas artworks are hand-painted or giclee prints on canvas, gallery wrapped around stretcher bars for a clean finish.
- Set to hang both vertically and horizontally.
- Grand scale.
- 1 of 2 in a series.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Kelly O’Neal, an accomplished Dallas, TX-based interior Designer with a coterie of impressive Dallas-ites for clients, is turning his aesthetic verve to the canvas. Blending modern sensibility with old world technique, O’Neal freely moves through centuries to craft a finished piece. His sense of color is unparalleled and his flair for composition apparent. For O’Neal, contemporary art is an expression of the moment, captured as the brush hits canvas, expressed in an array of materials. Raised in rural Texas, O’Neal accumulated his extensive knowledge of the arts from a life lived, through study and application, in pursuit of them.