This beautiful abstraction from artist Bella Lane adds a modern note and hint of color to your wall. Printed on canvas with an image brush gel finish for added texture. Unframed.
- Giclee print on canvas with an image brush gel finish
- Hangs both vertically and horizontally
- Made in California
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Bella Lane was born and raised in Daegu, Korea, Bella followed her childhood passion of expressing herself through art by studying Fine and Modern Art at Kyungpook National University in Korea. She was initially drawn to Oriental painting, and now works in several different mediums including acrylic, watercolor and oriental ink. “Art manifests itself several ways in me. Through art, I can express emotions and record events in my life. Travel has had a profound effect on my life, and I try to capture those experiences through drawings and paintings.” Some of Bella’s most enjoyable moments have been at the beach where she draws daily inspiration.