Full of incredible color and movement, this limited-edition abstraction from artist Victoria Borges is embellished with hand-applied gold leaf accents. Printed on fine-art paper, this piece is displayed under glass in a solid wood frame with a white-and-gold finish.
- Limited Edition on fine art paper with hand applied gold leaf embellishment and a white mat.
- Set under glass in a solid wood frame with a white and gold finish.
- 1 of 2 in a series.
- Made in California.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Victoria Barnes grew up with a pencil in her hand. Originally from Germany, she spent her early years bouncing between continents until finally landing in Richmond, VA. She earned a BFA in Communication Arts and Design from Virginia Commonwealth University, with an emphasis on illustration. Inspired by surface design, impressionism, and the natural world, her work is playful and experimental, with an emphasis on unique textures and color palettes. Her art spans a variety of mediums, ranging from digital illustration to collage, to acrylic paint.