- Exclusive to Z Gallerie.
- Gallery wrapped giclee print on canvas in a champagne finish floater frame.
- Our canvas artworks are hand-painted or giclee prints on canvas, gallery wrapped around stretcher bars for a clean finish.
- Set to hang both vertically and horizontally.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Mari Urasawa was born in Tokyo, Japan where various cultures continually crossed paths. She was born into a creative family who appreciated art, music, and philosophy. She enjoys movies, yoga, travel, reading and scuba diving.
She studied Fine Arts in college. She was especially interested in Printmaking and liked silkscreen and etching because of the way it combined hand painting and digital looks.
“Art is a part of my life and cannot live without. There is no right or wrong about art. It has freedom to express whatever you feel. I paint what I see, not what it is supposed to look.” She works in mixed Medias and combines both digital and hand painted works to create her unexpected looks.