Composed with a hazy, ethereal quality, this work from artist Jacob Lincoln captures a demure figure in a floral gown. Printed on gallery-wrapped canvas with an image brush gel finish for added texture.
- Grey and silver
- High-quality giclee print on canvas
- with a hand-applied gel finish.
- Hangs vertically
- Grand scale
- Made in the USA
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Jacob Lincoln was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. Los Angeles is a place where all cultures and backgrounds are found. Jacob studied painting in different acrylic and oil workshops. The Art Institute is where he went to school to pursue his career in art. He enhanced his skills painterly and digitally by learning the history of all art movements. He works in all mediums including oil, acrylic, water color, and also likes to experiment with ink and charcoal. With his art he likes to explore diverse cultural perspectives on shared human experiences by connecting works of art created around the world from different eras. With his art he likes to relate and be understood and have a strong effect, to hit home.