Abstract and expressionistic, your art should speak to and inspire you. Sara Brown captures movement and depth in sweeping swirls that overtake the spirit, and soothe the soul. Cool hues of blues and greys play with golden warmth, encouraging you to breathe in… breathe out… and embrace the day.
- Giclee with gold hand embellished finish.
- Gold finish floater frame.
- Set to hang both vertically or horizontally.
- 1 of 2 in a series.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Sara Brown was born in Oakland, California in 1990. Although she grew up with very little, her family always encouraged and supported her to follow her dream of becoming an artist.
At an early age, Sara decided she wanted to travel the world and create art through her experiences. She ventured to many places including parts of Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Sara currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia, creating art and gaining inspiration through the people she meets every day.