Composed with a hazy, ethereal quality, this abstraction from artist James McAllen is printed on gallery-wrapped canvas with hand-applied silver embellishments for a hint of shine. Unframed.
- Z Gallerie exclusive.
- Giclee with silver hand embellished finish.
- Our canvas artworks are hand-painted or giclee prints on canvas, gallery wrapped around stretcher bars for a clean finish.
- Set to hang both vertically and horizontally.
- 1 of 2 in series.
- This item is available online only and ships direct to customer so your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- This item is not available for in store pick up.
- Custom Art is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
James McAllen was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. His passion for art started through screen-printing. He started illustrating heavily and learned to move his illustrations onto the computer. That’s when he started graphic design and moved to San Francisco to hone his skill. His favorite medium is to create digitally and work with ink.
He has described feeling the most inspired when traveling. “To me, art is a way of expressing my feelings and design, through physical works.