Combining notched arms, deep button tufting, and gleaming nailhead trim, the handcrafted pieces in our Hampstead Collection deliver timeless elegance and a dash of glamour to any room, while kiln-dried hardwood frames and ample padding ensure long-lasting comfort and support. Shown in Cortina Charcoal.
- Exclusive to Z Gallerie.
- Available in over 35 fabrics.
- Order a fabric swatch by clicking below or calling our Sales Department at 424-999-4627.
- Custom Orders: Custom Furniture is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Order free fabric swatches:
ORDER FABRIC SWATCH
Other fabric and color options are available - call our Sales Department at 424-999-4627.
- This item is "bench-made," which refers to the type of manufacturing where a dedicated team of craftsmen works atop a bench surface to construct each piece by hand, from start to finish.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame is corner-blocked for stability and strength.
- 8-way, hand-tied spring suspension is designed to distribute weight evenly, ensuring long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Seat cushions are high-density foam core wrapped in a blend of polyester.
- Each nailhead is hand-hammered by furniture craftsmen.
- Deep button tufts are applied by hand in a diamond pattern.
- 100% Top-grain leather refers to the process that allows the leather to be uniform in look with minimal scarring or branding marks. However, leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Espresso finished feet can be removed for delivery purposes and feature plastic glides to prevent scratching floor surfaces.
89" Sofa: 89''W x 40''D x 32''H
96" Sofa: 96''W x 40''D x 32''H
Seat Height: 18.5"H
Arm Height: 32"H
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Dab spill immediately with a soft cloth
- Do not use polished, preservers or leather soaps to clean
- Leather is a natural product; both color and texture will vary slightly from hide to hide.
- For indoor use only.