Information Regarding Our Financial Restructuring
On March 11, 2019, Z Gallerie filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, which will provide us with the time we need to strengthen our balance sheet and enhance our financial flexibility in a speedy but orderly fashion.
Z Gallerie is NOT going out of business and we will continue to provide our customers with the affordable high-quality design, style and service that you have come to expect.
We are working with our vendors to minimize, to the best of our ability, any interruption to our supply chain and customers should not experience any delay in products they have ordered. As part of the restructuring process, Z Gallerie expects to close up to 17 underperforming stores in the coming months.
To this end, our stores and website remain open for business. Presently, we intend to honor gift cards, coupons, and loyalty program perks in the ordinary course of business.
Thank you for your continued support.
Are you going out of business?
No. Z Gallerie is NOT going out of business.
Are our stores still open? How can I shop?
Our stores and website are open and there are no changes to your shopping experience. Shop online with us here Opens a New Window. or visit https://www.zgallerie.com/storelocations.aspx storelocations Opens a New Window. to find a store near you.
Will any stores be closing? How can I find out if my store is closing?
We have closed 15 underperforming stores which are listed below. The majority of our facilities and stores will stay open and operate on normal schedules.
- Roosevelt Collection 1023 South Delano Court Chicago, IL
- Lakeside Mall 3301 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Metairie, LA
- Union Street 2154 Union Street San Francisco, CA
- New City 1457 N Halsted St Chicago, IL
- Mayfair Mall 2500 North Mayfair Road Wauwatosa, WI
- Kenwood Collection 5901 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati, OH
- Brookwood 752 Brookwood Village Birmingham, AL
- Walnut Creek 1556 Mount Diablo Blvd Walnut Creek, CA
- Baybrook 700 Baybrook Mall Drive Friendswood, TX
- St. Louis 1155 Saint Louis Galleria St. St. Louis, MO
- Galleria Edina 3180 Galleria Edina, MN
- Legacy Village 24511 Cedar Road Lyndhurst, OH
- Natick Mall 1245 Worcester St Natick, MA
- Bellevue 1140 Bellevue Square Bellevue, WAv Garden City Center 180 Hillside Rd Cranston, RI
Please visit our store locations page for locations, hours and availability.
Are you going to continue to accept returned merchandise from customers?
We intend to continue to accept returned merchandise from customers. Any merchandise purchased from a closing store will be “final sale” and not returnable.
Will prices be going up as part of the reorganization?
Will there be any interruption in shipped product? Will there be delays?
We are working hard to ensure you do not experience any delay in products you have ordered. Track your orders through our website at https://www.zgallerie.com/OrderTracking.aspx Opens a New Window. . If you need further assistance, please contact a customer service representative at email@example.com or 1.800.358.8288.
Can I still use and/or purchase gift cards? For full value?
Yes, we intend to honor all gift cards for their full value. Gift cards are still available online and in-store.
I just ordered and paid for merchandise online. Will you honor my order?
I am expecting a refund from Z Gallerie. Will I still be receiving it?
Will this have any impact on my product warranty?
We intend to continue honoring product warranties.
Have you appointed a Notice and Claims Agent?
Stretto is serving as Notice and Claims Agent. Additional information regarding Z Gallerie's Chapter 11 filing is available at http://cases.stretto.com/zgallerie.